Capriosca Swimwear Frilled Takini Top in Jet
Weaving its magic! We don't know exactly how this black tankini top does it, but it looks fabulous on a fuller tummy shape. Apples, rejoice! It's a winning style in a one piece and now, a tankini top in plus sizes too.
Team it with a matching bikini bottom for great beach days.
- There are 2 layers of fabric to this tankini - a separate layer sewn in at the neckline has the 3 tiers (frills) at the front, and smooth finish at the back (refer to images below)
- Moulded cups (sewn in) and strong under bust elastic for great bust support
- Fully adjustable straps (like a bra strap) for a secure, custom fit
- Higher at the back (sits between the shoulder blades) and under the arms for extra coverage; this also helps to support a bust.
- Longer length tankini - ensures great overlap with a bikini bottom.
Size and Fit:
Size - Available in sizes 16-22 (while stocks last); Need a hand to find your size? Then go to the Size and Fit Tab to the right and all will be revealed.
Fit - 'Apples rejoice! This one is for you. A great style for a fuller tummy shape.}
Finding the right swimwear can be hard. That's why we offer no fuss Free Returns where we pay for the postage back to us. It's our commitment to helping you get the right cossie and love it! Not sure of the right cossie for you? Then why not try our free [Find Your Fit] service. Here are a few more tips to guide you in the right direction right now:
Orders within Australia will be sent by Australia Post Express Post satchel (goods arrive the next business day, to many parts of Australia). We previously used Standard Mail satchel (goods sent as regular mail to all parts of Australia) but the service became too slow sadly.
Express Post within Australia
This service will be the fastest way we can get your order to you. It is supposed to ensure Next Business Day Delivery, however allow 2 days for WA and NT locations and 2-3 days if you are outside the Next Day Delivery Network. You can find out if you are in the Network here.
The fees are defined by satchel size:
- 0-500g = $11.50
- 500g and over = $15
- Spend over $150 = FREE!
Using Express Post means that parcels get there faster, but they are only insured up to a value of $50. They are however, able to be tracked.
We also ship internationally. Find out more »
Shopping on line can be tricky and it's an art to always hit the mark. We are more than happy to exchange, create a store credit or refund if what you have bought (unless it's a Clearance item), sadly just isn't right.
We'll even pay for the Return shipping!