Capriosca Swimwear Jet Bandeau One Piece
FREE returns. FREE Express shipping in Australia when you spend $150+ (overseas $250+)
Do you have curves but a bothersome belly? This knockout jet one piece swimsuit from Caprisoca will enhance your curves and trim your tummy. If you have wider hips or narrow shoulders, this strapless style will help balance you out. Now with better bust support - wider adjustable and removable straps! Wider hips or narrow shoulders? Available in plus sizes.
To complete you stylish look, throw on a [skirt or beach pants], and head straight to the pool side bar!
- Wider, adjustable and removable straps for better bust support!
- Extra power netting in the bodice to bring those tummies in a little more
- Gentle ruching helps to hide a troublesome tummy and adds lovely detail to a bust
- Extra support - boning along side of bust (under arms) & built in moulded shelf bra
- Concealed 'sticky' strip along the top, helps to keep it in place
- Higher back
- Flattering mid rise leg
Sizes & Fit:
- Available in 16-22 unless sold out. Need a hand to find your size? Then go to the Size and Fit Tab to the right and all will be revealed.
- Cup Size - best for a C-DD (perhaps an E) cup for this style.
We also offer no fuss free returns where we pay for the postage to back up our commitment to helping you get the right cossie and love it!
Tummies are trimmed (power netting), legs look longer instead of wider, busts look beautiful. Print helps to disguise a few figure flaws. Bandeau style widens shoulders to balance out hips so if you're a 'pear' shape with shoulders narrower than hips, this is a great style for you.
- Figure Fix:
- 10-22 unless sold out. Don't forget to check out our Size and Fit tab (just above) for Size Chart and Fit Tips
- Best for a C-DD cup possibly E.
- Bandeau style widens shoulders to balance out hips so if you're a 'pear' shape with shoulders narrower than hips, this is a great style for you. It's a great all-rounder fab on most shapes.
Finding the right swimwear is so hard. So here are a few more tips to guide you in the right direction:
Orders within Australia will be sent by Australia Post Express Post satchel (goods arrive the next business day, to many parts of Australia). We previously used Standard Mail satchel (goods sent as regular mail to all parts of Australia) but the service became too slow sadly.
Express Post within Australia
This service will be the fastest way we can get your order to you. It is supposed to ensure Next Business Day Delivery, however allow 2 days for WA and NT locations and 2-3 days if you are outside the Next Day Delivery Network. You can find out if you are in the Network here.
The fees are defined by satchel size:
- 0-500g = $11.50
- 500g and over = $15
- Spend over $150 = FREE!
Using Express Post means that parcels get there faster, but they are only insured up to a value of $50. They are however, able to be tracked.
We also ship internationally. Find out more »
Shopping on line can be tricky and it's an art to always hit the mark. We are more than happy to exchange, create a store credit or refund if what you have bought (unless it's a Clearance item), sadly just isn't right.
We'll even pay for the Return shipping!
Try it on at home. If it isn't right, return it free!