A Spirituelle dress slip will become an essential part of your wardrobe. We have been searching high and low for a wonderful slip dress and we know we've found them in Spirituelle. The brain child of the lovely Julia, a Spirituelle slip dress is made from an amazing fabric (Meryl® Microfibre) that is really light, won't cling or ride up and will keep the sweat away on those hot summer days. Ultra smooth and velvety soft, this clever fabric will skim and not suck onto hot skin like so many other fabrics do. More about the fabric can be found below.
Available in a great size range from XS-XXXL (8-20) and must have colours to layer under; 'nude', white and black. The cut is a slight 'A' line for a comfortable fit and comes in two styles, each with slightly different necklines so you're sure to find the right summer basic for you.
Perfect under sheer kaftans and maxi's so you can look and feel a million dollars without a care in the world. Speaking of care...below are more interesting facts about Meryl Microfibre. How did we live comfortably without it?!
- Incredibly light, providing ease of movement allowing outer garment to skim over slip without riding up
- Machine washable, drying three times faster than cotton
- Crease resistant, requiring little or no ironing
- Pill resistant
- Wonderfully cool to wear, with the capacity to wick moisture away from the body
- Breathes and possesses antibacterial properties making it the perfect slip for warmer climates and women who feel the heat
And in just a short time, the range has grown to meet requests from much loved customers. Cool cotton slips and now cami's in various cuts, lengths and colours to layer easily under floaty kaftans, tops and maxi's.
Brilliant! Finally...wearing your favourite light and sheer summer dresses and tops just got a whole lot easier. Bring 'em out ot play girls!
Take a look at the entire Spirituelle Slip Range here in this short but sweet and very informative video. Thanks Spirituelle!
Spirituelle slips. Proudly online at Sequins and Sand.
Anita & The Girls.