A Crossover One Piece swimsuit is a fabulous all-rounder. A very clever swimwear option. An eternal classic for a very good reason. Think crossover dress and you start to get the idea.
Perfect for girls who have a bigger bust, 'no' waist, fuller tummy and curves (with a waist and bust to show off!)...pretty much most shapes really! Smaller busts? Then there are better options here :)
Here's how our Crossovers weave their magic:
Flatter a Bust:
- Just like a wrap dress does, the Diagonal lines cut down and through the bust in an elongated line. Rather than across which will tend to make them look bigger and bulkier.
- Moulded cup with strong under bust elastic - will get those assets up and off your belly
- Wider shoulder straps - for extra support
- Mid rise snug scooped back - again for extra support in the bust
Creates A Waist:
- Diagonal lines again - by meeting at a point at the waist either with ruching or a tie, accentuates a waist. If you don't have one, it can help to visually create one. If you are Curvy and have a fabulous waist, it will accentuate it more..yay!
Tame a Tummy:
- Powernetting under - to bring you in a little
- Block out Black or All Over Print - a darker bottom will help to visually tame as darker colours recede whilst an all over print is the master of disguise.
- By doing all the above, curves are naturally enhanced...magic!
Ultimately, nothing says gorgeous more than a woman having fun and feeling confident in her cossies. So if you don't love the crossover style, then don't do it. If you don't love it, you won't rock it and that's just not right either. But if you think you do...or you might then we've put together a few options below to give you an idea of what we're talking about.
Different print and colour options in this trusty, figure flattering onepiece style are below. If a few take your fancy, then you'll find them here. (yep...that was our shameless shopping plug).
We hope these tips help. If you'd like to chat further or want to know more, then we'd love to help. Just drop us an email at and we'll get back to you within 48hrs.
Here's to your soaring beach confidence!
Anita & The Girls @
Sequins and Sand