What a range! It's BIG! New figure flattering styles, old favourites in new prints and colours. So much to talk about I think this will be Part 1! Let's go!
For over 6 years now we've been stocking this local Gold Coast label and it doesn't disappoint. I know hand on heart that there is something for everyone. We know you won't be disappointed either when you see what's in for this summer!
There are 3 things that set this label apart from so many...and there are many.
1. It's Size Inclusive - with 99% of styles available in sizes 10-22 and many up to a 26 and 30.
2. It's Shape Inclusive - the styles are thoughtfully created with different body shapes in mind.
2. It's Value for Money - the quality of the fabric and make for the price it very good value for money
and I know team Capriosca works hard to deliver on these promises every year. Let's start with the NEW styles.
Meet the models. It helps to see what looks great on these girls as another check to see if it's right for you. They are all different shapes and sizes. All are wearing size 16's.
- Margaret - longer dark hair - is a 14DD and an beautiful Hourglass shape with shoulders and hips the same width and a lovely waist
- Chanel - blonde - is a 14F and a gorgeous 'Pear' with hips wider than shoulders; and with a fuller bust
- Stacey - fair with black hair - is a 16DD and her lovely shape has shoulders slightly wider than hips and less curvy (defined waist) than the other two.
NEW Styles for Summer 2017/18 - in store now!
You'll find images of them below too girls. They're all available in at least Sizes 10-22.
- Criss Cross in Coral - a great Tummy Tamer
- Side Ruched in Graphic Floral - a slight A line, ruched front and back and triangle cups. Pear perfect and looks great on most shapes.
- Also CRES + with Mastectomy Pouches in Peacock Feather print. A simple and practical style that looks good on most shapes.
- A new Bandeau strapless style with an underwire in stunning Iris Placement print. For the bandeau lovers. Less ruching in this style for those who like a 'cleaner' fit. Still has removable, fully adjustable straps too and underwire (which the other bandeau style doesn't).
- Side Ruched - like it's sister style in the One Piece range. Reliable longer length, or shorten it a little but drawing it up!
- CRES + Mastectomy Pouches in the Peacock Feather print - again, similar to its sister style in the One Piece.
- A new Mid Pant that has side gathered panels. Think of it as something in between the basic brief and a rollover. In the Batik print only.
OLD Favourites return with new prints and colours in the Flouncy, Bandeau, 3 Tiered Frilled one pieces and tankini tops, the amazing Ruched Underwire tankini top and one pieces (up to a G cup this this style girls) as well as all 3 Swimdress styles. Too many to mention!
The best thing to do right now is browse each section of our Swimwear Australia department. All new items have a little round NEW sticker against them so you can see in a flash what's just landed.
Enjoy girls and as always, if you have any questions Contact Us here. I you'd like help to Find Your Fit, it would be our pleasure.
Until Part Two! Oh and stay tuned for our Fab 5 Brand Reps in theirs very soon :)