Black Tropics Underwire Tankini Top
So you think it's time to move to a two piece and try a tankini top. If you're not so 'tummy confident' then a tankini is a great option. The freedom of a two-piece, mix 'n match options for creating different looks with less not to mention easier when going to the bathroom (there, we said it).
This print is a knock-out and the shape of this tankini from Capriosca Swimwear is thoughtful and stylish. Team it with a matching pant from our Bikini Bottoms range or a Zip Front Rash Vest for a stylish sun sensible swim look
- 'V neckline - amazingly flattering for a bust
- Higher back - essential for bust support and handy for extra coverage
- Deeper cup with an Underwire for support and keeping those assets in place - best for a D-E cup bust
- Wider, fully adjustable straps - for added support and a custom fit
- 'A Line' shape - extra room to move about the hips and tummy - no cling either
- Longer length than many tankinis out there
- Size 10-22 unless sold out. Don't forget to check out our Size and Fit tab (just above) for the Size Chart and Fit Tips.
- Fit - Great for a fuller bust up to an E cup and a fuller tummy shape too. More room to move about the hips for those 'pears' out there.
Not sure? We offer Free Returns.
Finding the right swimwear can be hard. That's why we offer no fuss Free Returns where we pay for the postage back to us. It's our commitment to helping you get the right cossie and love it! Not sure of the right cossie for you? Then why not try our free [Find Your Fit] service. Here are a few more tips to guide you in the right direction right now:
Orders within Australia will be sent by Australia Post Express Post satchel (goods arrive the next business day, to many parts of Australia). We previously used Standard Mail satchel (goods sent as regular mail to all parts of Australia) but the service became too slow sadly.
Express Post within Australia
This service will be the fastest way we can get your order to you. It is supposed to ensure Next Business Day Delivery, however allow 2 days for WA and NT locations and 2-3 days if you are outside the Next Day Delivery Network. You can find out if you are in the Network here.
The fees are defined by satchel size:
- 0-500g = $11.50
- 500g and over = $15
- Spend over $150 = FREE!
Using Express Post means that parcels get there faster, but they are only insured up to a value of $50. They are however, able to be tracked.
We also ship internationally. Find out more »
Shopping on line can be tricky and it's an art to always hit the mark. We are more than happy to exchange, create a store credit or refund if what you have bought (unless it's a Clearance item), sadly just isn't right.
We'll even pay for the Return shipping!