Capriosca Swimwear Jet CRes Piped One Piece
Do you work out often in the pool? Is hydrotherapy part of your weekly routine? Then this one piece swimsuit is not to be missed. This simple and very popular Chlorine Resistant One Piece from Capriosca Swimwear is a terrific choice for fuller figured ladies after a little more coverage. If you're in the pool often, this swimsuit will take the worry out of keeping covered and looking good! And it goes up to a size 30.
How do these bathers support and hold you in when you're working out? It's all in their special features.
- Paneled sections for a more secure fit - panels help to bring in your waist at the sides offering more support so you feel like you're being held in more
- Inbuilt shelf bra and moulded cups support your bust and create terrific shape. The sturdy shelf bra means no underwire digging or riding up when you jump up or lift those arms up. It also means more 'forgiveness' in the fit for added comfort.
- A higher back - my #1 tip for bust support and for holding you in better. A higher back means better coverage under your arms and over your 'side boob' for a more supportive fit.
- Wide, adjustable straps for extra support and a custom fit - this is really important. Please tighten your straps to get a firmer fit. The wider strap, just like wedges over stilettos, spread the load helping with feeling secure and 'in'.
- Chlorine Resistant fabric for pool toughness and durability - made to last longer than regular swimsuit fabric in chlorinated conditions. BUT no swimsuit is safe forever, especially if the water is warm to hot. Spas will destroy swimsuits so quickly. So please keep that in mind when you buy bathers, from us or anyone.
- Scoop neck helps to flatter a fuller bust - yep, just like the clothes you wear, a fuller bust needs room to breathe and a V or a mid scoop does this well.
Sizing - available in sizes 16-30 (while stocks last); Need a hand to find your size? Then go to the Size and Fit Tab to the right and all will be revealed.
Finding the right swimwear is so hard. So here are a few more tips to guide you in the right direction:
- Swimwear Fit Tips - styles that work best for different body shapes and challenges
- Getting the right Size - click here for our Swimwear Size Guide specific for Capriosca.
We also offer no fuss free returns where we pay for the postage to back up our commitment to helping you get the right cossie and love it!
Orders within Australia will be sent by Australia Post Express Post satchel (goods arrive the next business day, to many parts of Australia). We previously used Standard Mail satchel (goods sent as regular mail to all parts of Australia) but the service became too slow sadly.
Express Post within Australia
This service will be the fastest way we can get your order to you. It is supposed to ensure Next Business Day Delivery, however allow 2 days for WA and NT locations and 2-3 days if you are outside the Next Day Delivery Network. You can find out if you are in the Network here.
The fees are defined by satchel size:
- 0-500g = $11.50
- 500g and over = $15
- Spend over $150 = FREE!
Using Express Post means that parcels get there faster, but they are only insured up to a value of $50. They are however, able to be tracked.
We also ship internationally. Find out more »
Shopping on line can be tricky and it's an art to always hit the mark. We are more than happy to exchange, create a store credit or refund if what you have bought (unless it's a Clearance item), sadly just isn't right.
We'll even pay for the Return shipping!