Buy the look: Pretty in Pink - Beach and Pool Outfit
About this look:
Isn't she...pretty in pink. Oh the 80's! You might have had your hay day in the 80's but you won't be feeling out of touch with this stunning outfit made for a hot summer holiday. Perfect for beach days and pool parties too. And pink brings it altogether.
- A one piece swimsuit in Bohemian Sunset print - in plus sizes too
- Large cotton sarong in Plum - to bring out the pink tones of the togs
- Wide brim hat with - pink accents in the same tones of the togs
- Candy Stripe - beach bag and waterproof wet cossie clutch to store all you need for your day out, including your wet bathers!
It's happy summer, effortless summer, here we come.
Buy the items in this Look
Bohemian Sunset Ruched Underwire One Piece D-G Cups
NB: All items at Clearance prices, like this one, are reduced because, quite frankly, we have spent way too much time together and they need to move on (and so do we). No Refunds sorry girls (unless faulty) and Size Swaps if we have them (but that is highly unlikely and alternative sizes , if we have them, will be listed). There is no Free Returns on Clearance items. Thanks girls. Anita xx
Are you looking for a swimsuit with great bust support and coverage? What about bathers that will support your tummy with ruching in all the right places? Available in D-G cups and plus sizes too, this bohemian inspired printed one piece is just stunning AND does all that and more. If you are long in the body then these swimmers with generous tummy ruching will stretch for you too!
This one piece swimsuit style is so popular with many of our larger busted customers. The gathered cups expand and accommodate your bust while the underwire gives added support too. So does the higher back and adjustable shoulder straps.
It also has pouches for you to place your breast prostheses in as well.
Here is why this style is so popular.
- Brilliant, thoughtful gathered bust cups that expand with you so you may not have to go up a size; D-G cup sizing.
- Plenty of bust support with the underwire and adjustable straps
- A higher back means the swimsuit will sit higher under the arms and around the sides of the bust for added support too.
- Pouches sewn in for post mastectomy prostheses
- Front panel with powermesh lining to smooth and support a tummy
- Generous ruching across the tummy for added support, coverage and 'concealment'
- Midrise leg for great bottom coverage.
Check out the video below. It may not be of the same print or colour but it is of the same style so will give you a great insight into the features and benefits of these togs.
Size and Fit:
Size - Available in sizes 10-22 (while stocks last); please refer to the Size & Fit tab for links to a Measurement Chart and Size Guide for these swimmers. Here is a link to the Measurement Chart for a size guide. It's really worth doing.
Fit - Great for most shapes and a fuller bust girl - D-G cup options. Longer torso girls and those with a fuller tummy will love it for the extra length it offers. The model with the dark hair is an E cup and Hourglass shape.
Shop Confidently with Sequins and Sand because we offer:
- No fuss Free Returns where we pick up the postage and you lose the stress.
- Fitting Advice if you need extra help with what will work best for you and your shape. Try our Virtual Fitting Service. Get Swimsuit Help where ever you are and when ever it suits you!
- On the phone 1300 996 256 and via email assistance. Just Contact Us and we'd be only too happy to help.
- Alterations - yep! We can take a hem up, shorten a strap, tighten legs and even add a pouch in if you wear breast prostheses. Just Contact Us for help with getting an alteration done.