Based in Melbourne, Australia we are excited to welcome Genevieve Swimwear to the stable of labels here at Sequins and Sand. Drawn to its diverse size offering and plus size appeal this thoughtful swimwear brand adds styles and options that we didn't have in our range. One Pieces, Tankini's, Swim Shorts and Swimdresses. Here's what we love about Genevieve Swimwear.
- Every swimsuit is made from pool tough, Chlorine Resistant fabric. Great for those who are in a pool often, say for Hydrotherapy, Water Aerobics, swimming lessons with the kids or grand kids or if you just love swimming in a pool!
- 90% of the range has Pockets for Post Mastectomy Prostheses - this is brilliant. So many styles for women who find it so hard to buy swimsuits after breast surgery.
- The styles offer more Coverage - great for keeping things in place, covering scaring and tender skin post surgery and radiotherapy treatment
- Lovely styles and prints for a more mature woman as well
- Most styles go up to a size 24 and start at a 10 or 12.
- There are more styles that will fit a F/G Cup with some up to a H too.
- Matching Kaftans, Beach Dresses and Sarongs in the same prints
The prints are lovely and fresh and very happy summer. There is also a firmer fitting option with the textured Jacquard Black range. Eternally elegant and just lovely.
Take you time and explore this lovely Aussie swimwear label. It has your shape and purpose in mind and is sure to boost your summer confidence this and every year.
Thanks Sonia for bringing it to us. We are very excited.