If you're a bit tummy-conscious and would like to worry less about that when you're in your bathers, then read on! The Whitehaven 3 Tier One Piece is a gorgeous print in colours that look great on most. Available in Plus Size too, step out onto the beach this summer in this best-selling swimsuit style, particularly for those with a rounder tummy shape. The frilled front helps to conceal whilst the print does its bit and helps to camouflage beautifully.
Wear these bathers at the beach or with a sarong and then a cover-up or shorts to the cafe. An intricate patchwork design is a composition of paisleys, florals, and tile prints in serene
shades of turquoise, blue, and teal, these swimmers will lift your spirits for happy summer days as you make those wonderful memories.
- 3 Tiers each with a V shape that overlaps slightly and falls down along the torso. This creates very figure-flattering lines for a fuller belly shape. You'd think the extra fabric would add volume, but it doesn't!
- There are no frills at the back - just at the front
- Flattering shallow V neckline
- Straight across at the back - the back is high. This helps with bust support from under the arms and overall as well.
- Bust support with shelf bra and moulded cups to support in and out of the water.
- Adjustable straps to allow extra support and a customised fit.
- Gorgeous print fabric.
Size & Fit:
- Available in sizes 12-22 (while stocks last)
- Best for a C-F Cup even up to a G - it's all in the multi-fit shelf bra.
- #1 best-selling style for those who are tummy-conscious.
Fit Tip - There is no ruching along the side seams with this cossie, so if you have a full, rounder tummy shape, consider going up a size to get the length. If you are longer in the torso, you will need to do the same.
Fabric and Care:
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex
- Always hand rinse your bathers out in cool water as soon as you can. Don't put them in the washing machine. Never use regular washing powders/liquids on your swimwear. A gentle washing detergent that you can safely put on your plants if you need to spot clean. It's best to dry them flat in the shade, not the harsh sun.
WANT TO SEE MORE of this swimsuit? Head over to Sequins and Sand here to do just that.
Sequins and Sand. Your home of Swimsuit Confidence.