Bamboo Clothing is like nothing you've worn before. Super soft, gentle on skin and so very comfortable. But beyond how amazing it feels on, this wonder fabric is so good for you (and the planet) in loads of other ways. Here are 7 reasons why you should wear our Bamboo Clothing.
At Sequins and Sand we are proud to offer Australia's Bamboo Body products. High quality, great value and ethically conscious layering essentials for travel and beyond, for summer into winter.
If you've not worn Bamboo Clothing you really are missing out on a wonderful experience. I promise you, once you wear it, it will become you new bestie in the wardrobe and on your travels. Your layering legends.
Why our Bamboo Clothing:
1. Super Soft and Non-Irritating to wear - seriously, it feels amazing against your skin.It won't itch and is lightweight.
2. Thermo-regulating - meaning it adjusts to your body temperature quickly. Keeping you warm in winter.
3. Moisture Wicking & Breathable - turn up the heat and Bamboo rises to the occasion. Bamboo clothing is lightweight and breathable making it ideal for hot weather. Studies show bamboo clothing is more breathable than cotton and its moisture wicking properties help keep your body fresh and dry.
4. Naturally Hypoallergenic - incredible! AND in addition to this, Bamboo Body bamboo clothing Is OEKO-Tex100 certified which means it is free from harmful chemicals and residues. "People with skin sensitivities such as eczema and psoriasis report that our bamboo clothing does not irritate their skin like most other fabrics." (Bamboo Body).
5. UPF50+ - but wait, there's more. Our bamboo clothing has a UPF rating of 50+. This means our fabric is effective as protection against solar ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and reduces the amount of solar UVR by a factor of over 50.
6. Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal - naturally inherent in it's fibrous make up, bamboo clothing is able to reduce odours when you sweat compared to other fabrics. Turn it inside out and air it out to get more wears per wash. Handy when traveling.
7. Easy Care - speaking of handy when traveling, bamboo will hold its shape well. Fold it flat and/or roll it firmly and it won't wrinkle. Wash it on a delicate cycle and hand it up or lay it flat in the shade to dry and it will not need ironing. Yes, you can use it in a low temperature dryer.
AND beyond all the ways it feels on and is easy to wear, the Bamboo Body products we sell are Planet Friendly and Ethically made too. Bamboo Body clothing is made with organically grown bamboo. The bamboo crop is grown without the use of pesticides, fertilisers or chemicals and needs very little water to grow. All Bamboo Body products are proudly ethically certified by Ethical Clothing Australia. So good.
There are MANY benefits to wearing Bamboo and if you haven't tried it before, now's the perfect time. It's the perfect packing partner with it's low maintenance nature and feel fabulous on features. It's so versatile - for cooler and warmer weather, for day and night, for yoga and out for dinner!
We've stocked Bamboo Body Australia clothing for years. Amazing value for money, high quality AND high ethical standards. The bamboo leggings have been in our collection for years. They are a THE best leggings you will every wear. Sizes XS-3XL in Navy and Black. Then there's the incredible cashmere, wool, bamboo blend extra large Wraps that we sell. Again, luxurious to wear and handy to pack for whatever the temperature or occasion. So very handy when on the plane and out and about.
Bamboo clothing. If you haven't tried it, you really are missing out. Head over here and start you love affair with Bamboo today.
Founder: Sequins and Sand