Have you ever had someone say "have you been on holiday? You look so well." And you haven't left the house!
When you wear the right colours, it's life changing. You feel uplifted and more confident because you look great! And others see it too.
Understanding the right personal colours for you will help you choose that knock out swimsuit! Put together outfits that sing. Shop for pieces that work, which will ultimately save you time and money! And steer you in the right direction when it comes to choosing the right makeup, especially foundation which can be very tricky. It really makes a big difference in your day to day life.
But how do you find the right colours for you? In this video (see below), the lovely Kristi from Style Liberation chats to Anita from Sequins and Sand about personal colours and how to find the right ones for you.
They talk about:
- where to look to find the colours that look best on you
- looking to yourself for clues and mimicking what you see
- understanding the characteristics of colour so that you can work with them more confidently
- Temperature (warm, cool, neutral)
- Depth (dark or light)
- Intensity (bright/clear or dusky)
- why black is not always the fail-safe option we think it is (and the colour that you can rely on time and time again)
Finding the right colours will change your life and fill you with greater confidence. Have a play, learn and explore. And remember, as we age, our colours change. So if it's been a while since you've had your 'colours done' then it might be time to explore once more.
If you have any questions then feel free to ask them on our Facebook page in the video comments or contact Kristi and Fiona from Style Liberation. The girls really know their stuff and would be more than happy to answer them for you.
Enjoy the show below!
Sequins and Sand