Try not to fall into the trap of being so relaxed with what you pack that it's daggy. Here is a chance to feel fabulous, look amazing and be you!
Choose a few hero pieces and create day and night looks around them.
- If you are going to be a way for 6 nights and 7 days you will need 3 key pieces, maybe 4
- Maxi's, Kaftans and Summer Dresses
- Consider Colour - use one colour or a few colours in your hero pieces that work well together, that way, your layering essentials and accessories will co-operate and lift your looks brilliantly
- Air them out or hand wash and hang them out after sweaty days and nights, ready for another wear if needed
Pack Neutral Essentials To Layer With Your Hero Pieces
- Think layering for up for night and down for day
- Key essentials include a Wrap or Cotton/Denim Jacket, Leggings (cotton again, not nylon in the humidity, you'll sweat) and a couple of Slip Dresses
- Slip dresses add length to shorter kaftans and modesty to those floaty sheers; sleep in them too!
Accessorise Like There's No Tomorrow
- Pack a clutch full of cuffs, knockout cocktail rings and necklaces; if you don't pack them, pick them up in Bali, there are loads of cheap colourful beads to buy
- A Clutch is a must - perfect to doll things up for evening
- Cotton Scarves will also add colour and dress up a day look for shopping or lunch brilliantly without going over the top
- Tan leather sandals to amp it up during the day and neutral wedges to take it up a notch at night.
Take Breathable Fabrics
- Humidity and nylon don't mix. It will make you itch and sweat. Silk and cottons work best as better quality polyesters.
- Don't be afraid to wear silk day and night. It's not only super cool and feels great on sunkissed skin, it's tough, will take a gentle hand wash easily and dries in a flash, ready for the next day.
Swimsuits and Cover-ups
- Take 3 swimsuits for a week away. It will take the stress off washing.
- Kaftans and Summer Dresses make great cover-ups. Wear them to the beach or by the pool during the day, and layer them up with accessories and heels for night. Too easy!
- Top Tip: Wear the night before what you'll wear to the beach the next day. It will give your caftan an extra wear.
- Glam up your pool looks with a silk or maxi kaftan dress - go for it!
Make the most of it and Frock Up girls! Have a fabulous time away.