Rule the pool with this JUST IN and just stunning Raj swimwear collection.
Shop for your shape, plus sizes too and boost your Cossie Confidence with this sublime print. And FREE Express Post for all orders over $100!
Beauty and brains. That's what we we LOVE about this new swimwear collection from Australia's Capriosca Swimwear. Six (6) pieces each of them cleverly crafted to bring out your best - in sizes 10-22. Considerate of different body shapes and in a print that will have you feeling regal in deed. Get ready to rule the pool! And the beach...and the resort...where ever your summer days take you.
Let me guide you with what will work best for your shape and why.
- One Shoulder One Piece - such a feminine style. If you love it go for it! From a 'fit' point of view, with its diagonal neckline, this swimsuit will visually lengthen and widen the shoulders and decolletage area. Great if you are narrower up top than say across the hips - like a Pear shape or 'A' shape. And with that, you may need to go down a size because the fit will be slightly more generous because of the diagonal neckline.
- Side Ruched One Piece - bring the attention up with this stunning one piece! Triangle shaped cups are great for enhancing a bust. Flaunt them as your best asset (see what we mean in listings below - the model is an E cup). If you have proportionally smaller boobs, a triangle cup will visually give them a boost. Best for a C-E cup. Maybe a B cup if you have a broader back. Is your narrowest part just below your bust? The Empire Line cut of this cossie is brilliant for you. Such a winning style. We were thrilled to see this one make a come back this summer.
- Side Ruched Tankini Top - the same 'fit' considerations apply to this cossie as they do with its sister style, the one piece. If you have 2 sizes difference between your top and bottom (eg 16 top and 20 bottom), then consider the tankini option to give you the right fit for each bit. Pair it with a simple Black Bottom of your choice. The high waisted pant is by far and away our best seller for tummy support, butt coverage and comfort.
- Flouncy Tankini Top - is a great style for a fuller tummy figure and for girls who want a looser fit about the belly. A very popular style here at S&S. The contrasting banded hemline of this tankini top is just lovely. The straps are completely removable too so you can wear it strapless if you like. Not our most supportive option for the bust if you are say a DD/E as it's not overly structured in its construction. Great as a top with shorts or a skirt too! Wear it with a plain black bottom to swim in.
See the difference in the images below between this top and the triangled shaped Side Ruched Tankini Top. Same model, completely different look and fit.
Now it's time to get a bit more Sun Coverage conscious with the next 2 styles in this Raj Collection.
- Long Sleeve Zip Front One Piece - with its black side panels, this sun safe zip up swimsuit will create a waist and a gentle curve. The zip up style is not of the 'lift and separate' swimsuit construction variety. It's very much for those who want coverage and to keep things well supported and in place. Belly, bust and bottom. A good all-rounder.
- Full Length Rashie - one of our most popular sun safe rashies is back! Another brilliant option because of its versatility. Wear it longer to cover your bottom so that it's more like a short dress length or pull the drawstrings up higher for a 'sit on the hip' or something-in-between option. Wear the bathers of your choice under. Even a simple bikini top and pant if you intend to wear it most of the day.
Want to know a bit more about what to look for in a swimsuit for your shape? Then this article from the Blog archives might help :)
AND get extra help in the Get Swimsuit Help section of our online store. Book in for a Virtual Fitting!
Remember, we're now offering FREE Express Post on all Aussie Orders over $100 + FREE Returns, which we've always done.
C'mon summer! Let us help you live your best, with confidence.
Founder: Sequins and Sand + Cossie Confidence + 'Shine. The Summer Retreat'