Wild Berries Underwire Tankini Top
A tankini top with underwire for an F and G Cup! With pouches for bust prostheses too. If you've had a bikini for years, but you're not so 'tummy confident' then a tankini is a great option. This gorgeous new print in Wild Berries is elegant and flattering with a beautiful A-line shape for more room about the belly. In Plus Sizes too.
This print is a knock-out and the shape of this tankini is thoughtful and stylish. Team it with a matching pant from our Bikini Bottoms range or a Zip Front Rash Vest for a stylish sun sensible swim look
- 'V neckline - so flattering for a fuller bust
- Deeper cup for coverage, support and keeping those assets in place (sizes F-G)
- Underwire - for extra support
- Pouches for post mastectomy bust prostheses
- Higher back - which also helps to ensure good bust support - it means this tankini top will come up higher under the arms for great side coverage
- 'A Line' shape - extra room to move about the hips and tummy - no cling either
- Longer length for those with a longer torso and extra coverage
Size & Fit:
- Size 10-22 unless sold out. Don't forget to check out our Size and Fit tab (just above) for the Size Chart and Fit Tips.
- Great style for those who need a little more room about the belly and with a longer torso length.
- Best for a F and G cup
Shop Confidently with Sequins and Sand because we offer:
- No fuss Free Returns where we pick up the postage and you lose the stress.
- Fitting Advice if you need extra help with what will work best for you and your shape. Try our Virtual Fitting Service. Get Swimsuit Help where ever you are and when ever it suits you!
- On the phone and via email assistance. Just Contact Us and we'd be only too happy to help.
- Alternations - yep! We can take a hem up, shorten a strap, tighten legs and even add a pouch in if you wear breast prostheses. Just Contact Us for help with getting an alteration done.
- Available in sizes 10-22 so included plus sizes. Limited edition.
- Cup Size - F and G cup
Finding the right swimwear is so hard. So here are a few more tips to guide you in the right direction:
- Swimwear Fit Tips - styles that work best for different body shapes and challenges
- Getting the right Size - click here for our Swimwear Size Guide specific for Curvy Swimwear.
We also offer no fuss free returns where we pay for the postage to back up our commitment to helping you get the right cossie and love it!
Orders within Australia will be sent by Australia Post Express Post satchel (goods arrive the next business day, to many parts of Australia). We previously used Standard Mail satchel (goods sent as regular mail to all parts of Australia) but the service became too slow sadly.
Express Post within Australia
This service will be the fastest way we can get your order to you. It is supposed to ensure Next Business Day Delivery, however allow 2 days for WA and NT locations and 2-3 days if you are outside the Next Day Delivery Network. You can find out if you are in the Network here.
The fees are defined by satchel size:
- 0-500g = $11.50
- 500g and over = $15
- Spend over $150 = FREE!
Using Express Post means that parcels get there faster, but they are only insured up to a value of $50. They are however, able to be tracked.
We also ship internationally. Find out more »
Shopping on line can be tricky and it's an art to always hit the mark. We are more than happy to exchange, create a store credit or refund if what you have bought (unless it's a Clearance item), sadly just isn't right.
We'll even pay for the Return shipping!
|Other products in Tankini:|