Capriosca Chlorine Resistant Tankini Top Black
FREE returns. FREE Express shipping in Australia when you spend $150+ (overseas $250+)
This black tankini top made to last longer in pools, with its chlorine resistant fabric, comes in plus sizes too. A classic style that will work hard for your all year round. Great on so many shapes it really is effortlessly easy to wear and feel confident in. Rely on it again and again at the beach or in the pool.
- Gentle Ruching across the bust and side seams - flattering for bellies and busts!
- Lovely 'sweetheart' neck style - timeless and again, very flattering particularly for a fuller bust
- Adjustable bow means a custom fit. Remove it altogether if you like!
- Sizes 10-22 unless sold out; C-E cup is best.
- Moulded cup and wide adjustable straps for extra comfort, support and custom fit
- Bodice is double layered with power netting under
- Longer length means 'no gap' between top and bottom and no risk of tummy showing. Great for waist and hip minimising
- Team it with a matching pant from our Swimwear Range
- See up close Details & Fit Tips for this Tankini in this short Video on our YouTube channel. Karen wears it in a previous print (black and white checks) but the style and cut is exactly the same in this CRES black option.
- Terrific for those with a long torso who find it hard to buy a suitable onepiece
- Easy to dress up for a beach lunch when teamed with summer pants or shorts
- Poolside or on the boat throw a Zip Front Rash Vest over for a dash of 'Bond Girl' and added coverage in and out of the water
- Got a tummy you would rather hide? This style is for you. Print helps to distract and detract. Great coverage with a longer length.
- Pregnant? Good option particularly for the first tri-mester and into the second
- Find it hard to 'stand up' in a onepiece? The longer length top and twopiece style means more room to move and greater comfort for those with a longer torso.
- Waist and hip minimising too with longer line top
- See up close Details & Fit Tips for this Tankini in this short Video on our YouTube channel.
Finding the right swimwear is so hard. So here are a few more tips to guide you in the right direction. Remember that we also have No Fuss FREE Returns so that you can swap sizes with ease, without added expense:
Orders within Australia will be sent by Australia Post Express Post satchel (goods arrive the next business day, to many parts of Australia). We previously used Standard Mail satchel (goods sent as regular mail to all parts of Australia) but the service became too slow sadly.
Express Post within Australia
This service will be the fastest way we can get your order to you. It is supposed to ensure Next Business Day Delivery, however allow 2 days for WA and NT locations and 2-3 days if you are outside the Next Day Delivery Network. You can find out if you are in the Network here.
The fees are defined by satchel size:
- 0-500g = $11.50
- 500g and over = $15
- Spend over $150 = FREE!
Using Express Post means that parcels get there faster, but they are only insured up to a value of $50. They are however, able to be tracked.
We also ship internationally. Find out more »
Shopping on line can be tricky and it's an art to always hit the mark. We are more than happy to exchange, create a store credit or refund if what you have bought (unless it's a Clearance item), sadly just isn't right.
We'll even pay for the Return shipping!
Try it on at home. If it isn't right, return it free!