Jet Tie Front Onepiece by Capriosca Swimwear
FREE returns. FREE Express shipping in Australia when you spend $150+ (overseas $250+)
Get personal size and fit advice. Find out how in The Change Room »
A lace up front has always been a winner for clothing, now it's making a swimsuit appearance for women. Classic with a twist of fun and fashion. If you're active on the beach or in the pool and need your bathers to keep things in place this swimsuit offers great coverage and support. It's a style for those who appreciate a classic look with a contemporary edge, blending a little of what's in fashion with their holiday looks. In sizes 10-22 this swimsuit comes in plus sizes as well. Woohoo!
The new tie up front onepiece from Capriosca swimwear completes a stunning black swimsuit range and styles that offer more sun coverage than most. Team it with a wide brim hat and simple beach sarong or stunning Cape Capri Cape or Kimono, and your summer holidays and days around the pool or on the beach have never looked so good.
See how Fiona brings hers to life in the video below!
With a sturdy shelf bra for support and gentle ruching across the belly, this style is not only classic with a modern twist, but it's thoughtfully flattering too.
- Short Sleeves - a little longer than a cap sleeve - for upper arm coverage
- Lace up V Neck front with silver eyelet detailing
- Higher back with a scoop neckline - more coverage from the sun than most onepiece swimsuits
- Sturdy Shelf Bra with fine padding for support and a smooth finish about the bust
- Tummy support with Powermesh under
- Gentle Ruching across the tummy area to help cover those lumps and bumps for those who are tummy conscious
- Mid rise leg for great bottom coverage
Size & Fit:
- Available in sizes 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
- Suitable for a C Cup to an E cup
Need a hand to find your size? Then please head over to the Size and Fit Tab to the right and all will be revealed.
Not sure? We offer no fuss Free Returns where we pick up the postage and you lose the stress.
Fabric and Care:
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex
- Always hand rinse your bathers out in cool water as soon as you can. Don't put them in the washing machine. Never use regular washing powders/liquids on your swimwear. A gentle washing detergent that you can safely put on your plants if you need to spot clean. It's best to dry them flat in the shade, not the harsh sun.
Orders within Australia will be sent by Australia Post Express Post satchel (goods arrive the next business day, to many parts of Australia). We previously used Standard Mail satchel (goods sent as regular mail to all parts of Australia) but the service became too slow sadly.
Express Post within Australia
This service will be the fastest way we can get your order to you. It is supposed to ensure Next Business Day Delivery, however allow 2 days for WA and NT locations and 2-3 days if you are outside the Next Day Delivery Network. You can find out if you are in the Network here.
The fees are defined by satchel size:
- 0-500g = $11.50
- 500g and over = $15
- Spend over $150 = FREE!
Using Express Post means that parcels get there faster, but they are only insured up to a value of $50. They are however, able to be tracked.
We also ship internationally. Find out more »
Shopping on line can be tricky and it's an art to always hit the mark. We are more than happy to exchange, create a store credit or refund if what you have bought (unless it's a Clearance item), sadly just isn't right.
We'll even pay for the Return shipping!
Try it on at home. If it isn't right, return it free!